Sunday, September 7, 2008

Feeling blaaaahhh...

I am really missing my energy. And I've had a headache for the last 2 days. I think it may partly be a caffeine headache, but I'm not sure. It could be a weaning headache as well. But either way it goes away (for the most part) when I drink caffeine (love my Pepsi) or take an Excedrin Migraine. The funny thing is, the headache is different than my normal headache. I couldn't bend over w/o it hurting a LOT. But a can of Pepsi and an ice pack and it feels better. Weird.

Saturday around 2am, I woke up not feeling so good. Like I was going to get sick. I worked myself all up in a tizzy that I was going to get sick and wind up in the hospital. Thankfully I was able to talk myself out of it. Not sure what happened there either. But it was scary. I am worried about the kids coming home with something and me getting it. I have to ask Dr. L if he can give me something to ease my nerves when this happens. I swear I could make myself sick. :(

In any case, I slept ok last night. I'm still eating very little. My drinking is back to normal - meaning I'm not drinking as much, which may be part of my headache issue as well since I may be dehydrated. Ugh. I hate wondering and not knowing. I see Dr. L in one week, so hopefully I'll get my answers then. Writing all this down until then.

No comments: