Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!!

Well I've still been taken my extra dose. I ended up taking 20mg in the morning and 10mg in the afternoon starting on Sunday. I knew I still needed it for now. My neck and shoulder are feeling better and even the swelling in my knee has gone down. I'll stop taking it Wednesday and get back to where I was.

But yesterday we ended up going to my IL's for a "Back to School" pool party. I didn't go in the pool, just watched the kiddos do it. I did just fine - no need for any naps. *wink* I was glad to get home and did have a small case of the runs. I ate more than I have in awhile and even drank more than I had in a few days. My belly wasn't ready for all that though. In any case, I was ok. I took an ice pack to bed to put on my back and fell asleep pretty quickly.

This morning I tried to get up earlier, still trying to get into "school" mode. I'm having SUCH a hard time. I got up, but came right to my chair. I kept dozing off and on, but finally hubby had made breakfast. I ate, drank some OJ and was feeling much better. My throat doesn't hurt anymore and I can finally look right and left. My back still aches and I think I may have a pinched nerve or disk or something. I can feel a more specific pain now. Hopefully when I go to my appt with the chiro on Wed, he'll give me an idea of what he thinks is going on.

I still am eating and drinking good. And oddly enough, I still have the runs. Not sure why or if I'm still overdoing it. We didn't do anything today. Or should I say that *I* didn't do anything. Kiddos went shopping with hubby and then bowling. I relaxed and am finally on the 5th book of Harry Potter! Yay! I'll get to the 6th book before seeing the movie yet! hehe!

I'm about to put the kids to bed and then I'll be laying in bed as well. Hoping if I can go down earlier, it will make it easier to get up in the morning. I still think it's med related, but if I go to bed and am asleep by or before 10pm, maybe I'll be more ready to get up earlier. It may or may not work, but I gotta try. We'll see. I hope anyone reading this had a good labor day tho. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kay, I hope things go well for you today! The antibiotic might be giving you the "runs".

XOXOOXO
Robin