Saturday, August 30, 2008

Takin' it easy. . .

Well my throat felt somewhat better last night, but my neck and shoulder did not. Even with constant icing and taking advil. The pain was almost unbearable, so I finally caved and spoke to Dr. L's assistant who said to go ahead and stress dose. I didn't take any extra last night because I was afraid it would keep me up. So I took Tylenol PM and then took 30 mg this morning and 5mg for my afternoon dose. I definitely feel better then I did last night, but the pain is still there. It's so weird. I have no idea what I did or why this happened. Is it a weaning issue? Because of the strep? I'll add it to the list of questions for my doc... I can't believe I had to go back up in dosage. But honestly I hope this really helps. I promise to take it easy again!!

I slept pretty good considering though. I got up around 10am and went to eat breakfast. I've rested in my chair pretty much the whole day. I think hubby is feeling guilty about working so much and has been waiting on me hand and foot. Such a sweetie. The kids have been very helpful as well. As I type, hubby took the kiddos to the store with him. Getting stuff for school lunches as well as for dinner tonight too. So now I rest here, browsing the internet while watching my soap opera. fun fun.

I'll have dinner and then be off to bed soon after. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll feel even better....

No comments: