Did a little better today. Ate a good breakfast, did some cleaning, watched some tv... Then my MIL came over and I went downhill from there. I always seem to stress myself out with her around. She watches everything I do and I feel is sometimes critical of the way hubby and I are with the kids. Yet she spoils them rotten and wonders why they don't appreciate things. I know my mom spoils them too. And I know it's a grandparent thing. But geez.
We picked the kids up, let them play on the playground for a little while, then took them to the halloween store where she bought them each a costume. Then we went to the dollar store to look for accessories for the costumes. But they should rename it the Junk Store. Cuz that's all my kids get from it. I had a headache and a backache by the time we got home. I was ready to fall right asleep too. I felt sick to my stomach and had only a small bowl of cereal for dinner.
I had to suck it up tho, cuz it was Back to School night. Finally to get up close and personal with the teachers. Especially the teacher that's causing so much havoc in my son's life right now. Both teachers seem nice and I'm hopeful that they'll both help my children with their individual issues. Now that I understand the teachers, hopefully I can work with the kids better at home. And hopefully it won't be AS stressful. As we know I don't need that. I did tell the teachers I will help out in the class as needed. I am worried about that, cuz I know I'm so susceptible to getting sick easier. I just don't want to put my life on hold worrying I'll get sick. I'll just take it one cold or virus at a time. Ugh. Can't help worry tho. *sigh*
So now we're home and I'm ready for bed. It's been a long day. . .
1 comment:
Glad you made it to your back to school night and gained some good insight. That is always helpful. It must be hard with feeling so ill all the time to keep it together. How are the kids doing these days?
I missed our parent orientation on Wednesday because I flaked and was convinced all day that it was Tuesday and it was the next day I was to go. Urg. Thankfully I had a meeting set up with the teacher on Friday (today) anyways.
I am really hoping things get easier for you. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment