It's arrived. My trip to Seattle. I'm packed, so that's good! I have a tiny bag that I don't even have to check thankfully! I think I have everything I need to keep me busy on the flight, as well as once I get there for the times I'm NOT seeing the doc or getting tested. I'm gonna miss my mom on this trip. And not just cuz I can beat her at Rumikub either. *wink* It's not a big major trip, but it's still being there w/o her. She's been through this since the beginning and is probably the only one (aside from my internet friends) that truly understands this whole ordeal. I'm sure I'll be fine, but nonetheless, just want to let my mom know she'll be missed. :)
Today was ok. Slept good last night, got up to take my dose then went back to sleep til 10am. Got up and ate breakfast. Feeling a little better than I have the last few days. I actually ate a little more than I did lately too. Drinking a bit more as well. Still pretty normal tho. We basically cleaned up the house today, the kids rooms, I packed, did some laundry etc. I have a lower back ache, but it's fine once I'm resting. Just trying to do too much still I guess.
Anyway, I'm hoping to be able to post on Monday, but we'll see. Otherwise I'll post sometime on Wednesday about my results. So stay tuned...
1 comment:
I hope the trip and appointments go smoothly.
Post a Comment