Yesterday I ended up taking the kiddos to my MIL's to swim. Since it is one of the last couple weekends before school, we're trying to make the most of it. It was the first time I drove that long of a distance my myself too. (It was a 45 min drive.) It was a little nerve wracking. I felt like I was zoning out a lot. I would go 70 mph, then down to 55, then up again... I'd stay on the left lane too long after passing someone and people would start honking... Yeah nerve wracking is a good word.
And this is after getting up at 10:30am and not even getting out of the house til after noon! I slept like a baby the night before last, but last night I felt like I was tossing and turning. I could not get comfortable. Not sure what that was about. I really need to get to my chiropractor and get my back adjusted. I'm hoping that will help. It always did before.
I also need to see either my regular doc or an orthapedic doc, cuz my knee is still swollen and achy. Oddly enough, within an hour after I take my hydro - it feels better. But then it swells and gets achy again throughout the day. So I better go have it looked at too. I'm hoping this is all part of the wean and nothing else is wrong. Though after being on steroids for so long, I wouldn't have known since they are an anti-inflammatory. They would've been helping my knee all along and now here I am feeling it again. Ick.
I woke up at 8am this morning, took my dose and then didn't fall back to sleep again til about 8:50am. That's the last time I looked at the clock. I should've just gotten up. But I slept again for another hour, but again it was restless. I got up and got in the shower, then came down and ate breakfast and I feel better now aside from a slight headache. I did the dishes, laundry, cleaned up some...
We're not really doing much today. Hanging around the house mostly. I'll prolly take the kids to the park later. Tomorrow we're planning on going to the Aquarium. The last hurrah for the kids before they start school. They are so excited!! It makes me feel better to see my kiddos so happy! Especially after I was so worried they'd have a boring summer! So glad it didn't turn out that way!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment