I slept ok last night. Aside from being thirsty and having to get up to pee 2 or 3 times, it was fine. This morning was tough getting up. But I had to, to get my daughter ready for gymnastics camp and make sure her ride came. Which it did, but the headache arrived first. That's fairly normal, but what about me having a case of the itchies? My chest, arms and legs are scratched senseless. Then out of nowhere (this is a little TMI sorry) I got a case of the runs and was nauseaus. The headache isn't completely gone now, but I could literally fall asleep at the keyboard at this very minute. This day has just been a weird one.
I've been lethargic and loopy all day today, but have eaten ok up til dinner. I only had soup then. Drinking ok, not too much - yet. :P MIL was here today and she took care of the kiddos as this day sort of took me over. I laid down for about an hour later this afternoon. So this may sound all scattered as my brain just doesn't feel like it's on track, so I'll end this now before I babble more. Hopefully, I'll make more sense tomorrow...
2 comments:
You are needing more cortef, in my opinion. Normal withdrawal does not include nausea (according to my endo). Don't try to wean too quickly as sometimes you can go too low and then have a setback and end up on a higher dose for awhile. (This happened to me.) The symptoms you describe are AI. I hope you will take a little extra. Even 2.5 mg can make a big difference when running a bit low. But once you get sick, you need to stress dose.
Hope you feel better tomorrow.
I agree with Mary. Your body is complaining! You have been weaning pretty fast and may need to give your body time to adjust. XOXO
I hope you feel better tomorrow, too!!
Post a Comment