Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just a Blah day

The headache from yesterday lasted all night. Wasn't sure I was going to make it til 8am to take my meds. Thankfully once I took them, things calmed down and I of course passed back out. Never heard hubby leave for work, never heard the kids... I was down for the count til a little after 10am.

The headache was very mild when I woke up. Like it was just a constant reminder that it would get worse. But other than that I felt ok. My muscles are screaming at me now - two days after the crazy beach trip - so I'm not moving very fast or doing much at all for that matter. It's been a lazy day. And oddly enough, I drank a ton last night (like I said I would) and quite a bit all day today. But I drank water, coca cola and gatorade again to keep all my electrolytes and whatnot in check. I think drinking the extra caffeine helped my headache, cuz it did eventually go away! Now I'm just tired.

But I ate pretty good all day today. I just need to get moving again. Once I'm normalized from this wean, it's back to the walking/exercising I go. I hate feeling like a lump.

No comments: