Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF!!

Yesterday was fairly uneventful. I still had (and have) the lingering headache. But I felt good overall. I took my son to karate and then while he was doing that, I took my daughter grocery shopping. I felt ok doing that. I was tired as usual later in the evening, but that seems to be fairly normal lately. My knee is still swollen and hubby has now told me to see a doctor about it. It feels fine for the most part tho. I am afraid it will give out on me when I walk up and down steps however.

Today I got up with the kids at 8am. My head feels like it's sort of swimming though. When I move left or right, when I stand up. . . It's very strange. And that feeling hurts my headache on top of it. I ate some breakfast and I'll have lunch here shortly. I was thirsty more than usual last night and kept waking up to drink (and then go to the bathroom). I ended up going through two 12 oz cups and getting up to pee 3 or 4 times - I lost count. I still don't know why this hits me sometimes more than others.

I have to shower yet, so hopefully that will "perk" me up and make me feel better. Then I'm going to take the kiddos out to dinner tonight. Hubby is going to dinner with his father, so I figured I'd take the kiddos out. I'll probably need an excedrin to get me through the rest of the day though. So when the kids ask, should I tell them I feel 90 or 95%? I'm just not so sure...

No comments: