Ugh. I do not feel good and it started late last night. My throat started hurting. Like when I swallow. I had a hard time waking up after my morning dose - as usual. My mouth was all dry and yet I feel like I have some post nasal drip. Not sure what is going on. Could I have caught a cold from going out yesterday??
Thankfully with the help of some Tylenol PM, I slept ok. I woke up at 9:45am and had a small bowl of cereal. The milk actually coated my throat and made it feel better. Even if just for a few minutes. I hate feeling like this. I am going to see my family doc here at 3:15pm. Then I have to get my son to karate again. Another day that I miss my mom.
The back of my neck into my shoulders hurts too. Maybe I slept wrong. But it's giving me a headache. I don't want to take any medicine until after I see the doc. So I drank a 20oz bottle of diet coke in hopes that will help. I'll probably have to let Dr. L know what's going on and see if I need to go up in hydro or just stay put. Again I have to wait til I talk to my local doc.
I'll try to post back later if I can/feel up to it...
No comments:
Post a Comment