Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another busy day

Another good restful night. I did sleep in again til about 9:30 when I finally had to get up and feed my kiddos breakfast again. So I fed them, myself and then we went up to get showered and dressed. I was feeling ok.

Around 11:45am, we took off for the kids dentist office. My poor lil' boy has some teeth issues and I wanted to make sure they were ok. Thankfully they were. So after that, we went to McDonalds for lunch. Those dang star wars toys.... Then we went home to meet up with my MIL who wanted to come with us to get the kiddos hair cuts. This is their "school cut" and of course my daughter who has had long hair for a few years now has decided to "grow up" on me and wanted it short. And not just short, but SHORT. It was almost to her butt and now it's up at her chin. It was emotional on mama, but she looks cute as ever. And definitely a tad older. *sigh*

I think I got myself so emotional the headache was there. The same one as yesterday. I couldn't move my head, it hurt so much. So I took some excedrin and finished of my Diet Coke from McD's. Thankfully by dinner time, it had vanished. MIL took the kids and I out to dinner to the new pizza place down the street. It was ok. Nothing great. We got home, got the kiddos to bed and now I'm resting in my chair again. Tomorrow should be another homebound, restful day.

No comments: