I slept good
last night and of course this morning too. hehe! Got up about 9:45am. Came downstairs and had breakfast. The kids and hubby had already eaten of course. The kids were watching the olympics and hubby was working downstairs. The kids have been very excited about the Olympics. But of course, like most of America, are big Phelps fans! So I had taped Phelp's last swimming competition last night and showed them. We were all jumping up and down and were so excited for him! I kept telling them he was making history!! But later when they were telling hubby all about it, they were saying "He was history!" LOL Had to explain how being history and MAKING history were two different things. But it was a start to a good morning.We did end up going to the Stars Wars movie, this time w/o any issues thankfully. I think I made my lil' boy nervous cuz he didn't even start eating the popcorn til the movie started. *blush* But he was fine and the movie was ok. The kids and hubby liked it. I liked the real movies better. But for some reason on the way home, I got a really upset stomach! Not sure if it was from the popcorn or soda, but it didn't matter. We've been home an hr and I'm still having a case of the runs. (Sorry I know it's TMI.) I ate a banana and am hoping that helps. Very weird for it to come out of no where.
Thankfully no headache today tho. I'll eat a light dinner and hopefully get to bed earlier than the last few nights. Dang Michael Phelps for being so exciting to watch!!! hehe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment