I felt good again today and actually made it up and stayed up at 8am this morning. I've had some mental issues with this wean and it's given me the runs, but other than that I'm doing ok. I actually couldn't eat much lunch or dinner today. I'm letting this get to me and I shouldn't. It's just another wean. But for some reason, it is. I don't know why. I didn't go anywhere today or do too much, just stayed around home and rested. Figure I need to save up all my cortisol stores.. hehe!
I have a headache now and have hit my point where this is starting to affect me. Or I THINK it's starting to affect me cuz I'm MAKING it affect me. Does that make sense? Ugh. I just need to go to bed. Wish me a nice nights sleep!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment