Well, I had no real symptoms after doing all I did yesterday, so I've decided to wean down again. I just took one little pill tonight. I slept ok last night (for the most part anyway, as there were some issues with my son that I kept getting up for). I ate well today and was able to move around and clean up and help hubby put together our new air chamber for our bed that came in the mail today! (Yay!) I'm still thirsty but not overly so. I didn't take my Protonix today, so I'm wondering if that has some extra affect on me regarding why I'm so thirsty/peeing a lot. I read it can. So I might stick to taking it every other day to help with my stomach acid and all that. See if it makes a difference.
Otherwise I stayed home today and didn't do much. I got up early with Max due to his issues. (like 8:30am!!) It hurt that first two hrs, but after that I was ok. I took my shower later in the afternoon, so that helped too. I feel tired now tho and a headache is coming on. Hopefully it's just cuz I'm tired and it doesn't linger due to the wean. *sigh* Time will tell. . . Forward I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment