Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Feeling good today!

Suprisingly enough, I'm feeling good today! Slept good last night (in Max's room on his trundle bed) and was up fairly early this morning! (9:30am to be exact!) I had a good appetite all day today, tho still drinking quite a bit. I did get out and about today too.

We took Max to get a haircut, then we went grocery shopping (which was a first for me, but we only got a few things!), then we went to the pharmacy (same pharmacy, but different location) to refill one of my other prescriptions, then out to lunch. We came home and rested some, then I skimmed the pool so the kiddos could go in it and I managed to snap some pics. Came back in and rested and then we went out for dinner. I'm resting again and feel a slight headache coming on, but overall I feel pretty good! I did have a few woozy moments while we were out this afternoon, but nothing bad at all.

If all this doesn't catch up with me by tomorrow, I may actually go ahead and wean again. So I'll be down to 20/20/10. Cutting out that evening dose again, so we'll see. I'll see how I feel all day tomorrow before I decide to do that tho. I have no major plans of going anywhere, so I'll know early on if I can wean.

No comments: