this morning getting up, I swear I was "tripping". It felt like I was floating, like my head and body weren't quite working together. I was weak and lightheaded. Coming down the stairs (at 11am) my legs felt rubbery and shakey. And I had that headache that's right on TOP of my head. I ate my mom's super french toast and that helped. Drank two cups of water and some gatorade to help too.So I just sat and rested the rest of the day. I felt guilty tho, cuz my dad is in town and him, along with my mom, hubby and the kids went to the local double A Yankees baseball game tonight. I wanted to go with them, but wasn't sure I could make it. It's a lot of walking too which I'm not sure I'm ready for or willing to push myself after just weaning and not feeling so good. So I sit and just rest.
I ate ok today, I slept pretty good last night - even going to bed early! I was asleep before 11pm! I didn't hear hubby come to bed or anything and my alarm was what woke me up. Which was weird that I even slept in so late this morning, but I guess that's what this whole weaning/drug thing does to me. But otherwise I continue with this wean and deal with the symptoms! I have a headache now, so I'll just be going to bed soon with an ice pack and hopefully I'll fall right asleep! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment