The kiddos, hubby and my parents went to Six Flags today, leaving me home alone. I just did NOT feel good, so this is alright by me.
I slept ok last night and woke up to my alarm as usual. I thought I could get up, but once the kids were downstairs, I fell right back asleep for another hour. I ended up getting up at 10am and coming right downstairs. They were all getting ready to leave, so I just skipped the shower. I got breakfast and got right to my chair. I just had an overall ill feeling, lightheaded, woozy, etc. I had no energy whatsoever. I had actually hoped to clean up and make cookies for my dad, but it just didn't happen. Well, I did put together the dough for the chocolate chip cookies, but had no energy to put them in the oven and wait. Probably a good idea, cuz I made myself some ramen noodle soup and ended up boiling it all away before getting up to put the noodles in!! NOT good.
Thankfully everyone came home around 8pm and we ended up getting Chinese food. I had some Wonton soup and felt better. Now I'm probably overtired and just need to get myself to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment