I slept like a baby again last night! I only got up to pee once and there were no issues, went right back to bed and slept til my 8am alarm went off. Could not get myself up before 11am though. Even then, I dragged myself out of bed. Skipped the shower again and went down for breakfast.
I ate well all day today, but do feel like I'm drinking a bit more again. I've been tired and just weak today, but otherwise feeling ok. Hubby took the kids out today. They got to go fishing with him and his father and brother and then they went to his mothers where they went swimming. So it was another mother/daughter day here at home. We did a bit more scrapbooking. But after a little while I just did not feel well. Lightheaded, sick to my stomach, like I may pass out. I had to go lay down. It passed, but it was a weird feeling. I do over think my scrapbook pages, so I guess I pushed too hard. hehe!
I ate dinner (one of my mom's signature dinners that she makes!), had a snack and helped hubby put the kids in the shower and to bed. I went back to resting in my chair and will be off to bed soon. Hoping I sleep well again tonight! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment