Nothing much to report today. I slept ok last night, but got up 3 times to go potty which is more than I've gone in the last few days. I feel like I'm drinking more than I have been recently. I was going through one cup at night (and by 1 cup, I mean one 20 oz cup), but last night I went through just over 2! I have yet to figure out why this comes and goes. But supposedly it's normal - but I will be asking my doc at my weekly email update to him.
I woke up at 10:30am tho and I did get to shower today, so that always helps me feel better and wake me up!
Other than that I ate ok all day and actually seem to have my hunger back again. Mom actually got us all ice cream tonight from Cold Stone! YUMM!! That was quite a treat and I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me later. hehe! Other than that, I felt pretty good today. Almost "normal" again. I did have a moment that I was standing too long and I felt like I was getting weak and going to pass out, but it passed pretty quickly. And aside from drinking a ton (and peeing a ton) I'm doing just fine I think.
I have decided to go ahead and wean down tomorrow. So I will take 20mg in the morning and 20mg the other two times. From being up and down the last week or more, something tells me I'll be ok. But we'll see. I'll still take it easy for the next day or two until I know for sure how it will affect me. Until then, I'm just going to put my kiddos to bed, watch a movie with my sweetie and then go to bed. Sweet dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment