Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sad Sunday

Slept ok last night, but still got up about 2-3 times to go to the bathroom. And when I got up I felt dizzy and just discombobulated. I was able to get there and back to bed, it was just a weird feeling. I got up to take my 8am dose and fell back asleep until 10am.

I got downstairs, got my drink and breakfast and was feeling ok. Rested in my chair for awhile, then we decided to go out to eat for lunch since my dad was leaving today. I did ok with that, even tho I got emotional that my dad was leaving. (I'm glad he got to visit with us, cuz I know he's been really worried about me! Hopefully he sees I'm doing well!! *wink*)

After we left hubby & my dad (hubby was taking him to the airport for us), we went to the grocery store and I was fine then too. So I'm slowly getting better and am able to get out more. This week I hope to do more with the kids and start driving, since this is the last week my mom is here before she goes home. See just how much I can do. I think it still may be tough, cuz my next wean is to 20mg in the morning and 20mg in the afternoon. I will lose my evening dose completely. I am sooo not sure how that will go over and am quite nervous. But I digress. . .

In any case, we came back home and I watched the kids play in the pool for awhile to get some fresh air. It was just so hot/humid out, I didn't stay out long. We ate dinner and then I go back to my chair. I am about to help hubby put the kiddos to bed tonight. Then I'll go back to my comfy chair until I decide to crash for bed.

No comments: