I was restless last night and got up to pee about 4 times. Ended up drinking 3 cups of water last night. I don't know WHY I get so thirsty at some times and not others. In any case, I ended up feeling ok when I got up to take my 8am dose, so I just got up. With the help of hubby of course prodding the need for a shower. While I'm not one to go w/o a shower, I have to tell you it's nice to go a day w/o one when the BO isn't as bad anymore or my hair or body isn't as oily anymore. But nonetheless, it does help wake me up and get me going.
Again, I was feeling ok and I ate breakfast with the family - our weekend pancakes made specifically by hubby! Yum! But after a few hours, I started to feel headachy. I drank some pepsi in hopes to perk things up. I also cooked the cookies from yesterday. But by the time I was done cooking, I was feeling woozy all over. I thought I was going to pass out. I got in my chair and stayed put til dinner. I got tired though, like my morning was coming back to haunt me. I wanted to nap, but was afraid that would mess up my sleep tonight. I'm just going to go to bed early here. Maybe once the kids are down. This headache was not going away either, so I'll have to take an ice pack to bed with me tonight too. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment