I slept very well last night! Only got up to go to the bathroom once thankfully. I got up at 8am, took my dose and then came downstairs to help my daughter get ready for her gymnastics camp. I have an awesome friend who has taken my baby girl to camp since I still can't get up and going yet in the mornings. I so appreciate her help. Max and I just had mommy and son time. We ate breakfast together, then he did his chores, then we played Wii together.
MIL arrived around 11:30am to go pick up Emily from camp. So that was nice too. Then she took both kids to the pool club. They had an awesome time and I had a good time just resting!! I got the whole house to myself. But I still felt guilty sitting around. So I did the dishes and two loads of laundry. That's all I could muster tho. At one point I felt like I was "tripping" again. Just that woozy, lightheaded, feel like I'm flying-feeling. But thankfully after resting it went away. I ate ok and am drinking ok. We got pizza for dinner, but I was only hungry for one piece. Just didn't feel in the mood for anymore.
So a basically boring day for me. But it was nice. I need these down time alone days. Now if I could just get rid of the guilt. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment