Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm feeling about 80%

Well, yesterday was a good day, but today the symptoms really hit. It's good of course since I was obviously worried about it Sunday. But boy did it hit. Let's back up though. . .

Monday I was tired after taking my 8am dose and didn't get up til 9am. I felt ok though, took my shower and came down for breakfast. Cleaned the house some, did the laundry and dishes, played with the kids blah blah blah. No real issues. I had slept well too - soundly actually - falling asleep fairly quickly. I ate ok and drank just fine (still minimally for the most part except at night. Still haven't figured out why that is tho.) The kids, hubby and I actually went on a walk after dinner too. I went a little farther than I did last week and felt good about it. But I could feel my muscles aching. This is so good for me, but boy am I out of shape.

Last night I slept ok, but got up 3 times to go to the bathroom (doing the woozy - disoriented walk there and back). And when I woke up each time, my head was splitting! It hurt so bad! Right at the top of my head! Thankfully I was still able to get back to sleep. But by morning it still hurt too. Hubby brought me an ice pack before he went to work. I ended up sleeping til 10am. The kids were awesome watching a movie and being quiet. Hubby makes sure they eat breakfast before he leaves. I so appreciate his help.

I managed to get downstairs, but felt weak and woozy. I was still exhausted and felt like I couldn't do much at all. This is when I was missing my mom getting me a nice breakfast. But I managed to get a bowl of cereal and a cup of gatorade, then plopped in my chair. I didn't move from my chair til around noon. I was starting to feel bad watching my kids just lay around playing video games and watching tv. While they weren't complaining, the guilt just hit me that they should be enjoying their summer days. I just had no energy to do anything with them.

But I sucked it up and took them to Wendy's for lunch. I was going to take them to the Burger King that has the indoor playground, but we didn't make it that far. It's ok tho, they got their Frosty and they were happy with that. But one of them asked me so sweetly "mommy are you feeling 100%?" I said do I look like I'm feeling 100%?? They both shook their heads. (Boy I musta looked bad cuz these two are usually telling me how pretty I am or how nice I look! LOL) I told them I was feeling about 80%. Which meant I was able to do stuff with them, but not really fun stuff cuz I wasn't feeling very good. They both nodded and seemed ok with that answer. But all day they've been asking if I'm 100% yet. So I told them when I go to bed and fall asleep, THAT is when I'll be 100%. They both laughed. I told them I would try to be 90% tomorrow and they were happy with that.

Anyway, I ate & drank ok today, just not feeling up to par. Itchy, woozy, with a slight headache and am really tired. I am sitting with hubby for a little while and then I'm off to bed.

No comments: