I wish I could say I slept well last night, but my stupid side of our Sleep Number bed decided to deflate on me. :( So I had to sleep on the floor. I was so worried one of the kids would walk in our room and step on me! hehe! Turns out we have a leaky air chamber in the mattress that needs replacing. Sleep Number said they will send it out asap. Problem is, that's at least 3-4 days away. *sigh* As I write this, I'm still not sure where I'm sleeping tonight!!
Other than that. . . I woke up with a headache this morning, but did go ahead with my wean. I took some Excedrin after I showered and ate breakfast. (My breakfast ended up being my lunch, cuz I didn't make it downstairs til about noon.) Still feeling overly thirsty today too.
But I just rested all day and literally did NOTHING. Doesn't that sound like fun?? Ate dinner, had a snack, drank a lot more. Like I said, very mundane day.
No comments:
Post a Comment