Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Managing alone... sort of

Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days. I've ended up conking out fairly early. I did quite a bit on Monday and I ended up getting a horrible headache and then was in bed by 9pm - asleep soon after. That was after waking up at 9:30am then too.

Yesterday, I didn't do as much, but still kept busy and dealt with a minor headache and was still in bed by 10pm. (I slept til 10am then too!) All I did both days was the dishes, one load of laundry, a little vacuuming and organizing, along with playing with the kids... But I guess it was enough.

Today I had to get up after I took my 8am dose to make sure my sweet baby girl was ready for her gymnastics camp. A friend was coming to pick her up and take her for me and then MIL was picking her up. So that helped. I was able to rest all day and just do my few chores.

The heat is still wearing me out quickly too and definitely doesn't help with the headaches. I just can't tolerate being outside for very long when it's that hot. I wonder if it will be that bad when the extreme cold kicks in. *shrug* In any case, I'm eating ok - tho still not as much. Nothing just sounds good. I'm still drinking less, but it's still there. I've found I can't go long or I start to really crave a nice cold drink. Still sleeping ok too. I have had symptoms overnight as well tho - being disoriented when I get up to go to the bathroom and feeling my head just swim. But I'm fine once I get back in bed and get to sleep.

Overall I'm doing well and managing. Just needing to take things slowly! But so far so good!

No comments: