Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boring Sunday

Not much new to report. Slept ok last night - somewhat restless, but otherwise ok. Got up at 8am with the kids and we all did breakfast. Hubby made me oatmeal while the kids had pancakes. It was nice. The kids and hubby ended up going to my MIL's house to go swimming. Even tho I was feeling ok, I decided I didn't want to risk feeling bad later. Sitting out in the sun/heat was not my idea of fun. I figured since I overdid it yesterday, I should sit this one out and rest. So that's what I did. I felt bad tho, because I missed out on my kiddos diving into the deep end and swimming the length of the pool - which they haven't done since they got swimming lessons 2 yrs ago. But they had fun.

I ate ok the rest of the day and am still drinking, but not as much as last week. I actually find myself drinking more at night, which is like the WORST time to do that. I don't know why that is either?? But I've only gotten up about 2 times at night to go pee, so it's not TOO bad. Again, not like last week. I had a small case of the runs earlier and I have a headache again tonight tho. I drank some Gatorade for my tummy and I'll be taking some tylenol pm to sleep with along with an ice pack for my head. Then I just have to hope I can manage on my own with the kids tomorrow AND do all my housework that needs to be done. . . *deep breath*

No comments: