Sunday, July 27, 2008

Feeling suprisingly good. . .

This is where I get worried again. Cuz I woke up without any symptoms and I slept good last night. I woke up at 8am and got up and ate breakfast with my family. I wasn't in the mood for pancakes like they were, but still. We ended up going out to Home Depot and Walmart and I was fine. The heat didn't make me feel good, but that's about it.

I took my ONE pill again at 3pm and I was tired and had a slight headache, but that's it. Not even a big enough headache to take any medicine or even drink a Pepsi!! *sigh* Again, I know I shouldn't worry, but I really thought all this would be much harder. I'm on 30mg now and my body seems ok with that. I'm not getting any Cushings like symptoms (that I'm aware of) so that's good though. But I can't help worry. I hate this stupid disease. I should be happy about all this, not complaining. There's nothing to complain about at this point in time! Ugh.

And you know that walk I took a few days ago? I'm SORE from it!! My shins are actually hurting! Talk about lazy and out of shape! So we're planning on making it more of a nightly routine if and when we can. We gotta get my butt (and the rest of the family's too) exercising!! I'll do what I can and won't overdo it, but I need to get these legs going again! Sore shins from walking the short distance I did is just SAD.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hey gal! You are doing great. 30 mg at this point and time is probably more than your body needs but it's been used to so much you had to let it down gently. Once you get to around 20 mg you'll probably REALLY feel it. That's my prediction, anyhow. You are handling things GREAT! Sounds like you are getting good support, which is wonderful.

I love your blog. I hope you don't mind that I linke to it on mine.