Well yesterday finally caught up with me. While it took me a little while to actually fall asleep last night, I did actually sleep. I don't think it was a deep sleep, but nonetheless I slept. I only woke up once to pee, so that was good. Or so I thought. I think it came back to haunt me some as when I did wake up at around 7am, I did NOT feel so good. I felt like I was gonna throw up any minute. I HATE that feeling. I went to the bathroom and I wasn't sure whether I was gonna puke or poop. I did neither, but still felt awful. I went back to bed and tried to talk myself out of feeling so bad. I fell back asleep for a little while and woke again at the sound of my cell phone alarm going off to remind me to take my morning dose. I thought that might make me feel better, but it didn't. I had a small headache on top of that too, right on the top of my head. It was a weird spot.
I eventually fell back asleep again and slept til about 11am. I made myself sit up in bed and asked my mother to bring me breakfast in bed. She makes the best french toast. She just loves me so much! ;) I thought the bread would help soothe my tummy and the protein in the egg would give me an energy boost. And of course the sugar in the syrup will help with the energy as well. It did help. I managed just to get myself downstairs and sit in my chair. I decided to hold off on the shower today as I wanted to get some gatorade (aka electrolytes) in me and know the food was staying put.
I'm not sure if it was withdrawal symptoms, dehydration symptoms, or a combination of both on top of doing too much yesterday. Dr. L told me that sometimes we feel good and feel like we can do a lot, but learn a day or more later that we couldn't. So this is still a learning curve for me. All I can do is go through it and learn as I go though.
I stayed put in my chair the rest of the day and just felt "ill" all day. Yay for me. hehe! I asked to feel bad and so be it. I ate ok the rest of the day though. And my drinking seems to have gone down yet another level. Like I'm not craving it as much again. I might drink 1-2 gallons and I might have had only a gallon today. Not sure if that's part of all this as well.
I did have another episode of feeling like I was going to be sick, (sorry TMI) but this time it came out the other end. But the stomach cramps really make me feel like I was going to vomit. I HATE that feeling. (Did I mention that earlier that I hate feeling pukey! hehe!) I ate a banana tonight for snack and hopefully that helps. Not sure how I'll sleep tonight either, seeing as how I slept the morning away. Cross your fingers for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment