Ok, I've officially lost my mind. I actually had a dream last night that I couldn't take my meds. I wanted it, but couldn't find it or get to it. I actually felt achey all over and my head hurt! Thankfully my hubby knows me well and brought me an ice pack in the morning after I took my 8am dose. I think this is definitely more psychological than anything! But still. DREAMING of it??! Ugh.
Other than that, I felt pretty good today. No major issues, just tired and headachey. Which could still be sinus pressure on top of the weaning as well. Who knows. I can breathe clearly through my nose, but I can feel the postnasal drip which is still icky. Wish this would go away already.
Oh and forgot to mention earlier that my electrolytes were fine from the blood test Monday as well. So I'm just good all around. Nothing new here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment