Just resting this weekend, so not much going on. Wean is still going well with no major withdrawal issues. I actually feel weird that I haven't felt more. But I guess my body is ready for this.
Kids and hubby went out today to a birthday party, so mom and I were left at home. It was nice to rest and I actually got up enough to do a little bit of scrapbooking. Not much by any means, but some nonetheless. Takes a lot of thought to put these pages together. But I really want to get the Disney scrapbooks done in a reasonable time frame. So that was nice mom/daughter bonding time.
Other than that, I'm eating and drinking well still. No headaches, still sleeping in in the morning and having sleeping issues at night, but I'm hoping with each wean that will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment