Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trying the wean again. . .

I've been feeling better the last few days, no major symptoms and even the minor ones have been few and far between. I've still been sleeping late in the morning after my 8am dose, so that's still an issue as far as child care goes, but otherwise it's just my body resting because my nighttime sleep has been so scattered. I've been on 30/30/30 for 3 weeks now and I feel like I'm finally ready to try to move down again.

I've been resting in my chair and not doing much at all. I don't have the headaches I did early on and have been generally feeling overall better. Almost NORMAL. I actually emptied the dishwasher today too. That was my big event of the day. I got tired and couldn't fill it though. I still have my woozy, lightheaded moments, but they are few and far between. So that's why I thought I could go ahead and wean. I'm still on antibiotics and I did ask Dr. L if it was ok and he said yes. So there we have it. Tonight I took only 20mg of hydro.

Still eating ok - tho still smaller portions and I'm still drinking more than I was preop. It's not a bad thing other than having to go to the bathroom so often and being thirsty for something sooo cold. All my drinks have to have ice in them. I am starting to run out of drinks to drink! Those I do being Pepsi, Sprite, apple juice, orange juice, gatorade, tea, milk and water. A nice strawberry daiquiri would be nice! hehe!

Anyway, I'll keep ya posted on how this wean goes. Hopefully better than the first time around!

No comments: