Nothing exciting happened today. We stayed around home and chilled. I did the dishes and laundry and played with the kids - that's about it. I ate pretty well today and actually ate lunch (which I haven't been having for the last few days). I had a small headache this afternoon which seemed to be helped with a nice cup of Pepsi. Other than that, I'm feeling good enough to wean again.
Tomorrow we actually have a bday party at the in-laws, so I'm going to try and go. I'm weaning my afternoon dose from 20mg to 10mg, so hopefully I won't feel it til after dinnertime. And hopefully doing all the extra stuff during the morning/early afternoon won't hurt me later on. But I do sorta want to go to this pool party with the kids and see them really swimming. I'll blog about how it goes as soon as I can of course, unless I poop out early once we get home. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment