Monday, June 30, 2008

Wouldn't you like to be a 'weaner' too!?

Saw the hot dog commercial and it made me think. Then it made me laugh. Yep, I'm a weaner - in a different sense of the word. Guess it's my crazy sense of humor right now! hehe!

Anyway, feeling ok today and have decided to go ahead and wean again. So still 30mg in the morning, but now down to 20mg in the afternoon and evening. I felt like this wean in the evening has gone just fine and relatively unsymptomatic, so I should keep going right? Then why do I feel like I should be feeling more? Maybe tomorrow it will hit me more. We'll see. I'm afraid of feeling so badly and at the same time I'm worried of not feeling anything. I don't want to think my body has too much cortisol and the surgery didn't work. But I can't help it. Ugh.

Still eating and drinking just fine tho. I did have a moment this evening where dinner just didn't sit well with me and I thought I was going to pass out in the bathroom. After that I was fine tho. I ate a banana and drank some gatorade to settle things down and keep my electrolytes in check. Don't want those to get all wonky. . .

No comments: