Monday, June 23, 2008

Appointment day

I tried to get up earlier, but I still can't do it. I'm still so tired after taking my 8am dose. But I got up at 10am and we managed to make it to the lab soon after 11am. I got my blood taken again to check my electrolyte imbalance. I forgot to post that last weeks was ok and all was normal from what Dr. L told me. I was worried about this weeks, after my whole ordeal this weekend.

After that we went right back to the ENT who wanted a follow up to see how I was doing. She numbed the inside of my nose and really scoped it out this time. she said I have a lot of scar tissue back there and that she even made it bleed a little. She couldn't get through it though. Even tho my nose was all numb, I could still feel the pressure of her pushing on that tissue in there. It wasn't nice. She said the infection was still bad and gave me another script for another 7 days. I was to follow up when that dose was done.

Back home we went where I went back to my comfy chair. I am feeling better than I have in days, but still more woozy than I'd like. That light headed feeling is weird for me. Even eating, going to the bathroom, standing more than 10 minutes leaves me dizzy and just takes all my energy! I hope I get it back soon.

No comments: