Sunday, June 22, 2008

I think the antibiotic is starting to work!

I finally feel some relief from the horrible sinus headache that has been plaguing me for so long. I'm not saying it's gone, just not as bad. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out there from all the pressure it was so bad! I'm still resting and not doing much at all. I get my woozy moments even just walking to the bathroom. I hate feeling like this. I just want to feel better already. I still have no idea what I've gotten myself into. I just pray the rest of the weaning doesn't go this badly. :(

I'm still eating minimally, cuz I'm still stuffy and I'm still drinking more than usual - but all normal I guess at this point. I'm actually due to have my uhm..."cycle" about now, but I'm assuming since they messed with that when they messed with my pituitary gland, I won't be seeing Ms. Flow for some time. Wonder if that will mess up my my hormone levels and/or weaning at all. Who knows. Time will tell.

No comments: