Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve & quick update!

Wanted to wish all my followers a very Merry Christmas! I know I don't post as often as I should, but thankfully my life normally is very, well, normal. Lots of day in day out stuff with the kids & I feel great 95% of the time. It's when I have things happen like this last surgery that I feel I can post & share how I manage.

In this case it's been 2 weeks since I left the hospital & I'm down to 60mg of hydro daily. (30/20/10) I'm feeling it now & my body craves it by the next dose. Hate the headaches, achiness & weakness that comes with it. Especially at this time of the year. I'm holding doses now for 3-4 days before weaning & I think my next cut will only be 5mg in the evening. We'll see. But for the most part, I'm hanging in there!

Thanks again for following me & have a blessed holiday!!

No comments: