Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Follow up!

ENT says everything is healing nicely & gave me some breathing relief by pulling the old snot sucker out and getting rid of some of the congestion I had. He said it may last an hour, but I swear it cleared the majority of it up. Still no nose blowing, using straws, sneezing etc. I see him as we'll as the neurosurgeon in 3 weeks. 

I'm also weaning well. Down to 80mg - 30/30/20.  I still feel weak & my stamina is taking a while to come back so I can't do very much, let alone quickly.  But most of my Xmas shopping has been done online so that's not been an issue. My kids are old enough to do a lot of the wrapping & hubby can do the rest.  So overall things are moving right along! 

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: