Today my kids, hubby & I are in Hershey Park. My kids wanted me to go on the scrambler, tilt-a-whirl or even the carousel & I had to say no. I just can't do it. Since my pit surgeries I just haven't been able to go on anything spinny. I did once & it haunted me for 2 days. This isn't just an age thing, I get wicked headaches, nausea & lightheaded for hours after & it comes & goes for a day or two! I can go on a roller coaster but 2 days after that it usually catches up to me too. Just not at the moment like the spinny things do.
The other thing that gets me (and I've mentioned it before) is that my memory is shot. We walked all over the park, but when my kids asked ME where this certain ride was I couldn't tell them because I couldn't remember!! We had just been there 45 min earlier!
My muscles aren't what they used to be either & I had to take quite a few breaks. But we made it through & everyone enjoyed themselves. Even after resting a bit, I'm exhausted so am off to bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment