eHow.com is just one of the reasons why doctors say don't rely on the Internet for reliable information! Another Cushie blogger found an article that was written by eHow.com about Cushings. Or at least what the author thought cushings was! After I saw that, I went to eHow.com directly & searched for cushings. OMG! There were many articles! Not all by the same person and unfortunately not all those were correctly informed about cushings either!!
People look cushings up in Google and this is what they find?! Misinformation that they take back to doctors. Doctors then get annoyed at those of us who really do suffer. It's a never ending cycle because I know eHow isn't the only site misinformed about cushings.
So please when you read eHow, read it with a grain of salt, especially when it comes to medical advice. Here's the link to the other Cushie blogger that you should read. http://blogforacushiecure.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment