Since coming home from Hershey, I seemingly caught my kids cold. On top of the fact that I've been on rides & up late while we were there. It has just hit me like a truck!! I feel tired, weak, lightheaded, dizzy, headache, nauseous, on top of being congested with a sore throat. I've been in bed & couldn't get up except to go to the bathroom. I ended up stress dosing. I took my 20mg & when I realized I was weak & nauseous going to the bathroom, I took another 10mg. It didn't get better. I took another 20mg & I didn't start feeling better til 8:30 pm tonight.
I'm still weak & tired but hopefully tomorrow I'll feel back to normal. Sick, but fine that is.
I get so scared & paranoid when I get like this. I have yet to have to go to the ER for a crisis, but I'm sooo afraid the docs won't know what to do with me. It's one if the things I have to deal with tho postop. It's scary. But thankfully I'm ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment