Today is my last day of physical therapy for my wrist. My therapist is very impressed with my hand and says I have full rotation back and with no pain! I think I said this before, but it was the easiest surgery and the quickest recovery. (Probably the easiest recovery too!) It only took one month, one week from surgery to recovery. Pretty incredible. I don't have to sleep with any braces on my hands and
I can move it ways I haven't in over a year. I'm so happy with the results of this.
That makes 2 surgeries I'm happy I did this year!I do have some weights at home tho, that I will continue to work out with, just to keep the muscles going for awhile. And I still rub the scar every night, just to make sure no scar tissue builds up and stops it from moving so nicely. I also put cocoa butter on the scar to help fix the skin as much as possible. So I'm still "working on it" but for the most part, it's done! Oh and I went back to check out old posts and learned June 24th of 2009, - a year ago!! - I was diagnosed with De Quervain! Amazing how much has changed in a year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment