Then I've been to the ortho finally and am getting my DeQuervain syndrome taken care of. I'm having surgery tomorrow actually. So I won't get to type much for awhile. I don't have much patience and one hand typing just sucks. But it needs to get fixed, as it's in rough shape. I wish I could do the carpal tunnel too, but one at a time. I'll need to wear a brace for 15 days and then I may or may not need physical therapy. I may take it just to make sure I don't lose function. Since I'm still on steroids, it still takes things a little slower than normal to heal. So I don't want to ruin things once the brace comes off.
As far as the hydro, I have decided to wean down to 12.5mg/dailyl. I've been going back and forth with my estrogen patch, when I finally realized it wasn't the estrogen, it was the hydro. So I slightly lowered my hydro, because the estrogen was making me feel cushie. I remember a friend saying that HRT could raise cortisol. So, I lowered it. As soon as my patch needs to be changed, I have to do it because otherwise I start getting AI symptoms. I told Dr. L what I did and he was fine with it. As long as I'm doing it slow, it's fine. If or when I feel AIish, I need to go back up. I've been doing it that way for 2 weeks now and I've felt great. Even lost another 5 lbs. I haven't been in the 150's since I was in high school, but I like it here and hope to stay! If I could have a tummy tuck and lose all the extra skin in my lower belly, I would look even better!! But I won't, cuz the hysterectomy pain was bad and I heard a tummy tuck is worse! So I'll just deal with it! If hubby can stand it, so can I!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment