I was so nervous for my two today, I couldn't even
eat. It wasn't even about me and I was nervous. But the twins communion went sooo well. It was truly beautiful. All the kids looked great, but my two were beautiful/handsome of course!!We got there early around 11:45am. The ceremony wasn't to start until 12:30pm. Thankfully almost all of the family showed up from both mine and hubby's side. I'm grateful that both my parents and my brother could be here for this, even if it was only for the weekend. It started right on time and the kids did a parade around the church so everyone could see them. It was nice. Then they started on with the mass. The kids singing was great and so dang cute. When the 4 of us went up to receive communion, I thought I was going to pass out. I kept telling myself, that I couldn't handle worrying about something going wrong, so just deal with it. I went with the flow and managed to get the communion bread down my throat. YAY! We had done it! My kids did it!
Then the priest started talking about how we held them when they were baptized. And now we could only hold their hand as they make their way in this world. I cried. I'm such a sap.
Then it was over and I had a photographer come and take a bunch of pics for us to help remember the day. I am so happy she was able to be there and do this for us too, cuz as you see, we got some great pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment