Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!

If you watch 'Suite Life on Deck' you'll get this next London moment... "Yay me!!" hehe! And I thought the picture of me here would be funny to show cuz it's all my kids Webkinz helping me celebrate my birthday! LOL Think they have enough?!

I had a pretty good day today. Pain stayed at bay thankfully. Besides the Webkinz fun, my kids made me an awesome card and hubby got me a great card too! I also got a snuggie, tickets to a Carrie Underwood concert & a Maid for a day. Very exciting! And for my 37th year, I'm gonna do big things. I'm gonna try things I haven't done before. I need to make some changes and I just need to start LIVING.

So here's to 2010! May it be better from here on out!!! :D

2 comments:

DebraC said...

Happy Belated birthday! I hope it was wonderful!

Deb

Kay said...

Thank you very much! It was very nice!