Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another day, another pain

Sorry about the long post yesterday. I wasn't sure where to stop. So I figured me coming home was good. But I wanted to also talk about the day I got my stitches out. OMG. I was worried. How can ya not be?!?! I have a scar from my belly button down to my pubic bone. It's big and there were a lot of stitches. My skin was all pulled up together and I swear with the stitches in, it looked like little toes on my stomach. I was concerned it would look bad after the stitches came out. THANKFULLY I was wrong.

But he lifted, clipped and pulled TWENTY-TWO stitches!! I was doped up on Vicodin too and I still felt each one. There were a few that weren't bad. The others...OUCH. Once it was all done tho, my stomach looked 10 times better. It was all flattened out. So it wouldn't heal bad!! Yay! It felt so much better after they were out!

Now the only pain I have with it, is under the skin. Towards the end of the day it's worse. It cramps and pulls and it hurts. I can feel my stomach on top of it. After I eat, it's painful for a little while, but then goes away. Then comes the gas. I swear if it's not one it's another.

My only complaint at this point is peeing. (sorry tmi) It hurts when I go. My bladder just isn't happy to be in it's new spot. I'm seeing the doc tomorrow and peeing in a cup to rule out a bladder infection. I kinda hope that's it, so at least it can be fixed and stopped! It's painful! Can't wait til all the pains just stop!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((hugs))Praying that you feel better soon and that you have a speedy recovery.

TanyaW