Ok, well the Nurse Practitioner called me yesterday to give me the rest of the results from my trip out there. So here they are:
Cortisol: 1.0 (range 4-23)
ACTH: 30 (range 6-48)
Cosyntropin stim test: 3.4 (18.1 or higher to know adrenals work)
FT4: .66 (range .93-?)
IGF1: 72 (range 109-?)
Dynamic MRI: no tumor or changes found
He didn't check my female hormones, since he really doesn't mess with that. I'm still trying to deal with those hormones here at home. But the ones above show I'm hypothyroid and still GH deficient. My ACTH is still on the higher end, but down from what it was just a few months ago when it hit 35. So I'm trying not to be concerned. It's hard, but still. I just don't understand why it's high and I don't think he can explain it either (or wants to!).
In any case, I don't have to go back for a year and we will do a cortisol recheck in 6 months via Medem. I don't have to have another MRI for 2 yrs or if I should recur before then. So not nice to think about. Blah.
But overall for now, good news! And I'll take it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment