Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bout of weirdness...

I had a weird "feeling" last night. Probably cuz I overdid it, but I was fine, then all of a sudden I felt like I was going to pass out.

My son has had baseball games for the last few days (to make up for rain days) and by yesterdays game, I guess I was just tired! I don't know. I actually took my daughter to Walmart (cuz she hates sitting at his game and I can relate!), then we got to the field to see the last hour. I was fine at the game! After the game we went home, so son and hubby could change, and then we went to dinner. By the time we got to the restaurant, I just did NOT feel right. Woozy, like I couldn't focus and was going to pass out. Thankfully we got our drinks fast and we ordered an appetizer. I drank my soda hoping the extra caffeine would help. Thankfully after maybe 10-20 minutes it passed.

I'm not really sure what it was, but the only thing I can think of was that it was quite hot yesterday. I assume the heat takes more out of me?? I'll have to be wary of that as summer approaches. But other than that bout of wierdness, I'm ok. I just bought my new 'slimmer' swimsuit and I'll post pics of that in another post when I can download my camera.

No comments: