Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quick Update!

I spoke to Dr. L last week due to the pain of my carpal tunnel and he told me to get off the growth hormone for a week and then restart at a lower dose and work up. It's been a week now and WOW what a difference. I still have carpal tunnel, but I haven't even slept with my braces in the last few days!! I thought I would feel worse too, that I would feel 80 yrs old again, but I don't! I almost am not looking forward to taking it again!! I know it's only been a week and I would probably feel it in time, but still. It's been nice not being in pain 24/7, so lets hope I can find the right dose going back up. I'm gonna start at taking it 3 days a week, then move up to 4. I THINK that will be an ok dose, cuz 5 days a week definitely wasn't.

Also, I haven't taken my estrogen cream for the last few days. I'm waiting from a call back from my ob/gyn to find out if it's possible for too MUCH estrogen to cause hot flashes. Because I haven't gotten them since I stopped taking the cream. Maybe between the higher dose of GH and estrogen it raised my cortisol some? And now it's lower again? I have felt a bit AI'ish the last few days... I don't know.

Dang hormones. . .

No comments: