Monday, March 23, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile

My twins seventh birthday just passed and it's been a whirlwind of craziness leading up to it and then during it. This was the first year we had two parties and it was overwhelming. I thought I could do it, but it caught up with me. My daughters party was at the house with 9 other girls. I was nervous and stressed. I felt sick to my stomach and had the runs. Thankfully I made it through the party itself. But when it was over (it was an evening party) I went to bed and was asleep before my kids. I thought I might stress dose, but didn't. Sleep definitely helped and I slept like a log.

My son's party wasn't as crazy, as it was at a bouncy gym. I just had to have cupcakes and favors. For some reason I was still nervous and still had an upset stomach that night too. But the morning after all these parties I was worn down, and two days later, I'm finally feeling better again. It's all over now tho and we're back to whatever "normal" is again. (My son is in one pic at the bouncy place during his party and the other pic is at my house with all the girls and their newly dyed and crimped hair. My daughter is the one in the pink polka dots.)

Aside from that, I'm feeling well. My carpal tunnel has been seriously acting up since I've upped my GH dosage to .4mg. I'm wearing my braces all day AND night now. I don't want to have surgery for that too tho. :(

I also wanted to post that I did speak with Dr. L and he is pretty sure I'm fine. He wasn't concerned about my ACTH level. He said I can do a stim test and that will be the thing that knows for sure. So I have to find a place to do it, otherwise I need to go back to Seattle. He also told me, in not so many words, I shouldn't see my local endo anymore. The urine test she wanted was ridiculous to order since I'm still on hydro. Which means she really knows nothing. So on to finding someone else...

Oh and I also wanted to post that I never got my cycle for this month. :( Since changing to the cream, it seems I need more estrogen I guess. I talked to my ob/gyn and he said to wait one more month and see if it just needs more time to kick in. If it doesn't we'll titrate the doses again. *sigh*

That's it for now tho. :)

No comments: