Friday, October 10, 2008

Don't want to jinx it . . .

But this is the first time, I've felt a little better than I have in quite a while. I won't say I felt great just yet, but I didn't feel completely crappy. I actually got a little more stuff done around the house (w/o overdoing it of course). I ate well today and I actually got to go into my daughter's class today and help out! I love doing that! I was worried I wouldn't feel well, tired or whatnot, but I did just fine!! I was so glad!!

My son asked me today why we couldn't walk to and from school. I told him I wasn't quite 100% yet. He was very upset that I wasn't 100% and that I was still sick. And here I thought he'd be mad that we couldn't walk. Such a sweetie. I did promise them before it got too cold, we would walk again. I was gonna get up to 100% yet. He seemed happy with that. :)

Anyway, I'm going in for my GH test tomorrow, so wish me luck. I'm not even sure what to wish for on this test. I just hope it doesn't make me feel like crap. *sigh*

No comments: